It’s February, and love is in the air! This month is not only for happy couples to show each other how much they care, but it’s also to show your body how much you care about it. At the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we’d like to help you give your body the love and care that it deserves. We’ll be offering February specials all month long on plastic surgery procedures and various treatments in Philadelphia, PA, and other local areas, to get your body the improvements that you’ve been wanting for a long time. Here are a few of our specials. You can find the rest here.
- Skincare and Cosmetic Services with Kelly Smith - Kelly Smith, our Pennsylvania licensed and insured Esthetician, has been an Esthetician and Makeup Artist for more than 15 years, specializing in Eyebrow Microblading, 3D Microblading, Dermaplaning, Lash Extensions, and more. This month, we’re offering skincare and cosmetic services with Kelly Smith, including Microblading for $600 (which includes a follow-up appointment) and classic lash extensions for $175.
- February Injectable Days – Our Injectable Days this February will be held on Tuesday 2/14 and Tuesday 2/28. Back by popular demand, we’ll be providing various treatments on these two days, including Dysport, Classic Restylane, Restylane Lyft, and Restylane Silk. Dysport fights frown lines; Classic Restylane is perfect for the nasolabial folds and lips; Restylane Lyft will give you natural-looking volume in your cheeks; Restylane Silk can give you more natural-looking lips.
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration – Come to our plastic surgery center, serving patients in Montgomery County, PA, and the neighboring communities, for NeoGraft Hair Restoration that’s $1,000 off! It’s the least invasive procedure of its kind, with no scalpel incision, no sutures, and no linear scar. We also encourage you to save the date for our NeoGraft Event, which will be held on Wednesday, April 12th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If any of these treatments or procedures appeal to you, contact us for a free consultation. To learn more about our February specials, give our team a call at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center at 215-240-6758.
It’s a new year, and you know what that means. Now is the time to make a resolution and improve your life! Here at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we’d like to help you not only make but also keep your New Year’s resolution, which is why we’re offering super savings on popular cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery procedures in Philadelphia throughout the entire month of January. Here are some of our specials for this month (they can also be found here):
- For a limited time only, we’re offering 18-month interest-free financing. Patients can finance their cosmetic services with our partners, Care Credit or Alphaeon Credit, to make their surgery more affordable. The surgery must be booked by January 31, 2017, and a $2,000 minimum purchase is required. Patients can also take $750 off their surgery of choice for liposuction, body lifts, breast lifts, facelifts and more.
- Capture the Look™ Injectable Packages - You can find affordable non-surgical alternatives to cosmetic surgery here at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center. They include the Lip Service Package – fine line treatment with a touch of Botox for $695, the Luscious Lips Package – two syringes of Juvederm layered with our new microcannula technique for $1,200, the Chic Cheek Package – two syringes of Voluma and one syringe of Juvederm for $2,000 and much more!
- Join us for the Beauty Boots and Botox® Boot-N-Shoot. On Saturday, February 4, 2017, Dr. Genter and his staff will be at 210 W Street Road in Warminster, PA from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm. They’re also inviting people to join them for a fashion show, live music and refreshments, as well as beauty advice, Botox and other injection specials!
We understand that the decision to undergo cosmetic medical treatment is one that deserves careful consideration. Whether you want to reverse the effects of aging or change and refine your appearance, we’d like to help! Choose Dr. Genter, a leading plastic surgeon in Philadelphia, and the rest of our staff here at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center. To learn more about our January specials, contact us at 215-240-6758.
Sure, everyone knows about breast augmentation and lip augmentation, but what about cheek augmentation? Cheek augmentation is probably the lesser well-known procedure, but it’s just as effective. In fact, one of the defining features of your face is your cheeks. Many people believe that sunken or flat cheeks will make a person appear older and sometimes even tired, while full cheeks will help evoke an appearance of youth and vitality for the same person. If you’ve been wondering how you can improve the appearance and symmetry of your face, at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, a provider of liposuction and other services in Bucks County, PA, and the surrounding areas, we believe that you should consider cheek augmentation.