It’s something that many men and women experience, but no one wants to admit to – hair loss. Losing your hair can make you feel older, less confident, and less willing to go out and live your life. However, there is a solution – hair restoration with NeoGraft.
For decades, men and women who were experiencing hair loss were forced to live with their receding hairlines, covering them up with hats or wigs. Today, NeoGraft provides a natural solution to give you your hairline and your confidence back. A hair loss specialist in Philadelphia can help you formulate a plan of action to help cure thinning or aging hair with NeoGraft. Designed to be comfortable and minimally invasive, NeoGraft offers a permanent solution to both men and women who would like to see themselves back in their younger appearance.
One of the most unique benefits of NeoGraft is that unlike other cosmetic procedures, it requires no stitching or stapling – you won’t have to worry about hiding a scar after the treatment. The procedure also has minimal recovery time; whether you’re a busy working professional or a mom who can’t slow down, you won’t have to worry about this treatment getting in the way of you living your life.
Though NeoGraft can certainly help you look better, the biggest benefits come in the form of increased self-esteem. As we age, our bodies can start to betray us; we look in the mirror, and the person looking back at us isn’t who we are. From hair transplants to liposuction in Philadelphia, Dr. Genter has been helping restore the confidence of Pennsylvanians for over twenty years. If you find yourself hiding your hairline or any part of your body, call Dr. Genter today, and get ready to take back your life.
Here at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we’ll help you turn back time and look younger again. We offer many types of procedures including facelifts, abdominoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation, and more. To learn more about the NeoGraft hair treatments, contact us at 215-240-6758.
Every woman wants to look beautiful on her wedding day. Here at Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we can help you achieve the look of your dreams for your special day. Led by Dr. Bruce Genter, we’re offering wedding day makeover services, including liposuction in Philadelphia, PA, and other local areas, to anyone who’s planning a wedding and wants to look their very best when they walk down the aisle.
As the summer approaches, so does the wedding season. Whether you’re in a wedding or attending it as a guest, we’re sure that there’s going to be lots and lots of pictures taken. With our wedding day makeover services, you can look picture perfect and feel beautifully radiant throughout the day as well as the days after. Here are some of the services we provide, and how long you’ll need to come in before the wedding:
● Tummy tuck (About four to six months before the wedding) - Tummy tucks are used to help people get a flatter stomach with tightened abdominal muscles.
● Face lift (About four to six months before the wedding) – By removing saggy skin and wrinkles in the neck, jowl, and midface, face lifts provide a rejuvenated and more youthful look.
● Breast augmentation (About three to six months before the wedding) – Women looking to fill in their wedding gown like they’ve always wanted can choose breast augmentation for beautiful and natural-looking breasts.
● Liposuction (About three to six months before the wedding) – Liposuction can contour the body and remove unwanted fat in areas including the thighs, buttocks, stomach, chin, and arms.
● Botox/Dysport (About three weeks before the wedding) – Those who wish to smooth wrinkles or lines on their forehead or around their eyes are encouraged to choose Botox. The center also offers Dysport for those who’d like to smooth their facial appearance while maintaining a natural look.
● Juvederm/Restylane (About three weeks before the wedding) – Juvederm can help people looking to fill in deep laugh lines and smooth their skin. The treatment also provides fuller lips. Dr. Genter can also use Restylane to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct severe wrinkles from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
We also have other treatments available for our wedding day makeover services. If you’d like to learn more about rejuvenating your appearance, visit our website or give us a call today. Dr. Genter is also a hair loss specialist serving Philadelphia, PA, and the surrounding area. To learn more about our wedding day makeover treatments, contact us at 215-240-6758.