- For The Month of December!
- Now just $13/Unit (normally $15/unit)
- December Injectable Days! 12/13 & 12/28
- Huge Botox Savings. Just $13/unit
- Juvederm: $50 OFF one syringe OR $100 OFF two syringes.
- Voluma: 1st syringe: $800, 2 syringes: $1500, Add’L Syringes: $600
- *Valid for single treatment only.
- Click HERE to view all of our specials!
- Spin to Win!
- Spin our wheel for your chance to win ‘Genter Bucks’
- (2) $25 Genter Buck Certificates and (1) Grand Price $50 Genter Buck will be raffled off.
- * Only available on December injectable days. Must be present to spin & win.
Botox is an ultra-popular cosmetic treatment in Philadelphia, also used by more than 7 million individuals in over70 countries. In the United States, FDA approved cosmetic applications for Botox include reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles on the forehead, between the brows, and around the eyes.
What is Botox?
BOTOX Cosmetic is a purified protein, commonly called botulinum type A. the effects of Botox were first studied in the 1960s. In 1989, the FDA gave clearance for botulinum type a to treat muscle spasms. FDA clearance for cosmetic use was granted in 2002 and millions of patients have been treated since then. Botox is an injectable drug often called a neuromuscular blocker, meaning it stops the transmission of chemicals that tell your facial muscles to contract. Those facial muscles relax when you inject Botox, allowing wrinkles to flatten out and the skin to appear younger.
Botox Specials in Philadelphia
We frequently offer promotions and special pricing on Botox treatments at our Philadelphia plastic surgery office. Check our specials page for more information.
You can also sign up for Brilliant Distinctions, Allergan’s customer loyalty program, for even more savings and rebates on Botox.
Does the injection of Botox cause discomfort?
Most patients say Botox treatment feels no worse than an insect bite. Though we usually do not administer anesthesia for Botox treatment, a numbing cream can be applied to the area in certain cases.
How long can I expect the cosmetic improvements to last?
Results of Botox become apparent within 3-5 days and last about 3-6 months.
Can I use other treatments in combination with Botox?
It’s not uncommon for plastic surgeons to use Botox in combination with a wrinkle filler such as Juvederm. You might hear this combination called a “liquid facelift.”
Are there Botox side effects I should know about?
Possible side effects include headache, nausea, flu-like symptoms, redness or pain at the injection site, and droopy eyelids.
Botox in Philadelphia
For more information about Botox in Philadelphia, contact our office. We frequently have specials and rebates available for Botox in the Philadelphia area – be sure to check our specials page for our current Botox promotions.