Every woman wants to look beautiful on her wedding day. Here at Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we can help you achieve the look of your dreams for your special day. Led by Dr. Bruce Genter, we’re offering wedding day makeover services, including liposuction in Philadelphia, PA, and other local areas, to anyone who’s planning a wedding and wants to look their very best when they walk down the aisle.
As the summer approaches, so does the wedding season. Whether you’re in a wedding or attending it as a guest, we’re sure that there’s going to be lots and lots of pictures taken. With our wedding day makeover services, you can look picture perfect and feel beautifully radiant throughout the day as well as the days after. Here are some of the services we provide, and how long you’ll need to come in before the wedding:
● Tummy tuck (About four to six months before the wedding) - Tummy tucks are used to help people get a flatter stomach with tightened abdominal muscles.
● Face lift (About four to six months before the wedding) – By removing saggy skin and wrinkles in the neck, jowl, and midface, face lifts provide a rejuvenated and more youthful look.
● Breast augmentation (About three to six months before the wedding) – Women looking to fill in their wedding gown like they’ve always wanted can choose breast augmentation for beautiful and natural-looking breasts.
● Liposuction (About three to six months before the wedding) – Liposuction can contour the body and remove unwanted fat in areas including the thighs, buttocks, stomach, chin, and arms.
● Botox/Dysport (About three weeks before the wedding) – Those who wish to smooth wrinkles or lines on their forehead or around their eyes are encouraged to choose Botox. The center also offers Dysport for those who’d like to smooth their facial appearance while maintaining a natural look.
● Juvederm/Restylane (About three weeks before the wedding) – Juvederm can help people looking to fill in deep laugh lines and smooth their skin. The treatment also provides fuller lips. Dr. Genter can also use Restylane to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct severe wrinkles from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
We also have other treatments available for our wedding day makeover services. If you’d like to learn more about rejuvenating your appearance, visit our website or give us a call today. Dr. Genter is also a hair loss specialist serving Philadelphia, PA, and the surrounding area. To learn more about our wedding day makeover treatments, contact us at 215-240-6758.