Summer is almost officially over, which means it’s time for a change. The air is turning crisper, the leaves on the trees are beginning to change colors, and you might also be considering enhancing your appearance. And while the bathing suits are stored away, and the pools are closed for the year, that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. In fact, there are plenty of fun things to do in the fall. That’s why you’ll want to look your best all year round.
At the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we’re home to one of the best plastic surgeons in Philadelphia, Dr. Bruce Genter, and we provide cosmetic surgeries and treatments of all kinds. Here’s why you should consider getting a facelift this fall.
Who can benefit from receiving a facelift?
Facelifts may not be for everyone, but there are plenty of people who can benefit greatly from receiving one. People who exhibit the following conditions are typically the best candidates for this procedure:
- Sagging cheeks
- Heavy jowls
- Smile lines and deep wrinkles
- Loose skin on the jawline and neck
- Signs of aging in the lower third of the face and neck
If you’re dealing with any of these, we encourage you to contact us for more information about facelifts.
How the facelift procedure resolves signs of aging
One of the primary reasons why people choose facelifts is the fact that they are used to address and reverse signs of aging on the face. The surgery offers many varying techniques. However, this is typically what the procedure entails:
- Before the treatment, markings are made on the face and neck.
- Anesthesia is administered to keep the patient comfortable.
- Incisions are made along the hairline and near the ears.
- Tissues of the face, neck, and jowls are sculpted.
- After the tissue is lifted, trimmed, and repositioned, the incisions are closed.
Dr. Bruce Genter, our plastic surgeon at the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, has more than thirty years of experience in this field. Whether you’re seeking a facelift or Botox in Bucks County, PA, and the neighboring communities, you can give us a call at 215-240-6758.