Breast augmentation has become increasingly popular in recent years, as it is one of the top cosmetic surgeries performed today. In fact, according to the latest 2015 breast augmentation statistics, about 300,000 women had this procedure done last year.
At the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we believe it has become so popular in recent years because it’s one of the most gratifying cosmetic surgeries available for women. It helps them feel better about their bodies and improves their overall self-esteem. Our doctor, Dr. Genter, will perform breast augmentation procedures in Philadelphia, as well as other local areas, on those who wish to enhance or restore their figures.
When should you consider breast augmentation?
Although a woman can get breast implants at any time if she so desires, there are certain times when she should consider them. At the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, we want you to be happy with your body, whatever it takes. Here are a few reasons why you may be considering breast augmentation:
● If you’re looking for your clothes to fit better
● If you’d like a better proportioned or more appealing figure
● If weight loss, aging, or pregnancy has affected the size of your breasts
● If you’d like to restore the symmetry in your breasts if one is smaller or larger than the other
If you’ve connected with any of these reasons and you’re in relatively good health with a positive attitude and realistic expectations, then you may be a good candidate for our breast implant procedure in Philadelphia, PA, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of breast augmentation
Are you wondering how breast implants will improve your life? Here are a few of the benefits you’ll receive from going through with this cosmetic procedure:
● Boosting the level of your confidence and self-esteem
● Improving how your clothes fit on your body
● Making your breasts more symmetrical
● Restoring changes that may have occurred during pregnancy, weight loss, or breastfeeding
● Giving you a more womanly or feminine figure
This is the surgery that may change your life for the better. To learn more about this procedure, contact us at 215-240-6758.